|Back to Calendar|
Work party runs from 9am to 3pm for sure... may run later. Show up and leave any time you like. No experience necessary. Help us get Duthie's trails bomb-proofed, monsoon-proofed and looking like this:
We'll also be working on a few muddy areas in the clearing and on the Luna Lines with our new power toter.
What to bring:
- Water, snack and a pack to haul it in.
- Work boots or heavy duty hiking boots.
- Rain gear and layers.
- Safety glasses and work gloves if you have them.
For more info:
- All the tools.
- Gloves and safety glasses if you need them.
- Water bottles and a few snacks if you need them.
Please contact Mike if you would like to do some trail work but can't find a work party that matches your schedule.
- Duthie Trail Page.
- Tyler: 360-265-2339
- Mike: 425-241-7806 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions, Trouble using the site, Comments or Concerns? Contact our Web Volunteers